JACKSONVILLE TERMINAL COMPANY is pleased to present this Fundraising opportunity to support one of our model railroad industry families. Harrison Gaudynski, young son of 'Fox Valley Models' owner, Matt Gaudynski, was born with a Congenital Heart Defect. Harrison is now two years old and has had multiple open heart surgeries and cardiac catheterizations and many other hospitalizations. Most recent was a specialized surgery at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. The expenses of moving the family to California for the surgery, and associated cost are a lot. JTC Models is offering this Special Run model as a Fundraiser for the Gaudynski family to help cover some of the expenses they have incurred. We hope that you can help support this effort and collect a very special model in the process.
CHD Harrison’s Heart. FMS# 14 & 15 CHD Awareness unit. The two-container set will sell for $35.00. $25.00 of each set will go directly to the Guandynski Family, $10 will go towards some of the production cost.
This Special Run container set was designed by S&R Models and produced by Jacksonville Terminal Company, LLC. The container scheme represents a freelanced Logistics company, HTG (Harrison T. Gundynski). This is a ‘cause’ container in support and awareness of CHD, Congenital Heart Defects. ‘Harrison’s Heart” is the support group, and the HTG logo, re-designed by Justin Tang, incorporates the Logistic company’s transportation methods, the roadway stripes, the upward ‘taking flight’ of the eagle and a double stack train on the eagle’s neck. The container’s red & green stripes represent the freelance container Leasing company, Greenlight Intermodal, and container numbers are HARU. THINK HEART. THINK HOPE
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.